September 1st, 2017
REP BOX PROGRAM
Toronto Beaches Lacrosse Club offers Rep Box from Paperweight through Intermediate. We try to accommodate as many players as possible, but this is a competitive division and cuts will be made. The number of teams in each division depends on number of players and the availability of qualified coaches. If your player does not make a Rep team, he/she will continue to play House League.
The Rep Box season starts at the beginning of April and ends with the OLA Provincial Championships in early August.
* practice once a week
* play 2 or 3 tournaments
* play some exhibition games
Tyke through Intermediate:
* practice at least 2x per week
* play 3-4 tournaments
* play 10 or more regular season Zone games
* potentially play some exhibition games
The OLA Provincial Championships are held in Whitby around the August long weekend. Specific dates depend on the Division.
** PLAYERS MUST BE AVAILABLE TO PLAY IN PROVINCIALS **
Toronto Beaches Rep Box lacrosse home games are held at Ted Reeve Arena on Wednesday nights.
We are part of Zone 6 of the Ontario Lacrosse Association. Toronto Beaches teams will potentially play Zone games against teams from the following centres: Clarington, Kawartha Lakes, Markham, Northumberland,
Oshawa, Peterborough, Toronto Stars, Uxbridge, West Durham, and Whitby. Which teams Toronto Beaches plays depends on the ‘ranking’ of the teams in each centre and will vary from division to division.
REP BOX FEES
The Rep Box fees cover practice time, games, tournaments, exhibition games, and the Provincial Championships.
- $20/tryout payable in cash at each tryout.
- $300-$600/player once teams are selected depending on the size of the team and number of tournaments
- If you register for both Box and Field you will be refunded one of your $95 Club Fees.
- Players in Novice and above may opt out of House League if they play both OMFLL Field and Rep Box. The House League portion of the registration fees will be applied to the Rep fees once they are finalized if opting out of House League.
REP BOX TRYOUTS
Please see 2017 Rep Box Tryouts for information and full tryout schedule.
2017 DATES FOR PROVINCIALS
|July 7-9||“A” Qualifiers (1st Weekend)||Whitby|
|July 21-23||“A” Qualifiers (2nd Weekend)||Brampton|
|August 4-6||OLA Peewee Provincials||Durham Region|
|August 4-6||OLA Bantam Provincials||Durham Region|
|August 6-8||OLA Tyke Provincials||Durham Region|
|August 8-10||OLA Intermediate Provincials||Durham Region|
|August 11-13||OLA Novice Provincials||Durham Region|
|August 11-13||OLA Midget Provincials||Durham Region|
Please note that Peewee, Bantam, and Midget players competing on teams in the “A” division will be required to be available for both “A” Qualifying Weekends.
If you have any questions or require further information, please contact Jamie Boyden at email@example.com