September 1st, 2017
2018 Registration Instructions – Volunteers
NEW FOR 2018!
The registration process has been streamlined into ONE SportzSoft account for all TBLC programs (House League Box, Rep Box, Field, and Girls Field). Please read and follow the instructions below to register for 2018.
If you have any problems, please contact the Registrar for your program.
If you ALREADY HAVE a SportzSoft login for Mens Field, this will now be your login for all divisions.
Here is the registration link: TBLC SportzSoft Registration
Please login and register yourself for the program(s) you are volunteering for this season.
** NOTE: Any required documents will need to be uploaded before your registration is complete. These documents must verified annually.
If you DO NOT already have a SportzSoft account for Mens Field, you will need to create one.
To create a SportzSoft account:
1. Click the registration link: TBLC SportzSoft Registration
2. Click “Signup as NEW MEMBER…” button, then create an account with your email address and a password
3. Please select the appropriate type of account for your situation and then fully complete your “New Member/Account Registration”.
4. To register, click the orange “New Registration” button, select the your name from the Participant list, and then click “Next”.
5. The dropdown menu will show all open products that you are eligible to volunteer for in 2018. Please select the the program you want and complete the registration for that product.
6. Read and agree to the OLA Waivers
7. Complete the Questionnaire
8. Upload any required documents (pdf, jpg files only). These documents must verified annually.
9. From here you can either register yourself for another product if you are volunteering for more than one program OR click “Next” to proceed to the payment page (there are no fees for Volunteers).
** NOTE: Registration is NOT complete until all required documents have been uploaded and validated.